Are you on the fence about selling your house? While affordability is improving this year, it’s still tight. And that may be on your mind. But understanding your home equity could be the key to making your decision easier. An article from Bankrate explains: “Home equity is the difference between your home’s value and the amount you still owe on your mortgage. It represents the paid-offRead More...
Join Our Team: Full Time Licensed Sales Agent
We are always thrilled to connect with new and prospective agents. Keep reading to see if your next chapter could be with Story House Real Estate.
- The art of meaningful relationships and genuine connections with clients, business partners, and team members.
- Puzzles, problem solving to ensure the correct pieces are perfectly aligned, and the joy of unveiling the complete picture at the end of a transaction.
- Communication and highly personalized service. You appreciate excellent customer service and strive to deliver it in all aspects of the transaction and beyond.
- Advancing your real estate knowledge and expertise, always striving to learn, grow, and build upon your skills.
- Helping others start a new chapter.
- A collector of stories, friendships, and connections. Someone who cares about and wants to work with people.
- A people person, able to prospect daily to find new business for our team to grow.
- A self-starter, resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- A go-getter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding environment that requires eagle-eye focus and extreme attention to detail.
- A perfectionist, extremely organized, very driven by to-do lists and following up on items until completion.
- A builder. Able to maintain relationships with your current clients, strengthen relations with past clients, and cultivate and create relationships with new and prospective clients.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A Virginia real estate license in active status (or in progress)
- Solid administrative background and some knowledge of real estate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; confidence with both
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and reflect a sense of urgency in daily duties by meeting or improving upon deadlines.
- A detail-oriented nature, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extreme professionalism, and a penchant for delivering outstanding customer service.
- An outgoing, friendly, can-do attitude that thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Want to be a part of the story? Submit the survey below.
If you’re looking to buy a home, you’ve probably been paying close attention to mortgage rates. Over the last couple of years, they hit record lows, rose dramatically, and are now dropping back down a bit. Ever wonder why? The answer is complicated because there’s a lot that can influence mortgage rates. Here are just a few of the most impactful factorsRead More...
If one of the goals on your list is selling your house and making a move this year, you’re likely juggling a mix of excitement about what’s ahead and feeling a little sentimental about your current home. A great way to balance those emotions and make sure you’re confident in your decision is to keep these three best practices in mind when you’re readyRead More...
- Achievements & Recognition
- Affordability & Financing
- Charlottesville Area
- Charlottesville News
- Charlottesville Real Estate
- Choosing a Realtor
- City of Charlottesville
- Client Profiles
- Client Testimonials
- First Time Homebuyer
- Historic Charlottesville
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Landscaping & Exterior
- Market Reports
- National Real Estate
- New Construction
- Our Favorite Things
- Real Estate 101
- Real Estate News and Info
- Short Sale & Foreclosure 101
- Sold Homes
- Staging to Sell