The Chandler Law Group is again offering its Charlottesville Safe Ride Home Program, for the 20th consecutive year! This is a great option over driving home unsafely. You must be going within a 10 mile radius of the city you are in, and you MUST be going home-
Chandler Law Group isn’t paying for you to party-hop!
Please note the local phone numbers and keep them handy during your holiday celebrations! Thank you Chandler Law Group!
General Facts (From the Chandler Law Group Website):
- Campaign began in 1990 making this the twentieth year.
- Through the past nineteen years, The Chandler Law Group has provided nearly 40,000 safe rides home.
- The following cities are participating this year: 2009- Charlottesville, Waynesboro, Harrisonburg, Staunton, Winchester, and Front Royal.
- Cab rides will be paid for by The Chandler Law Group within a ten mile radius of the city.
- Riders must be going home; The Chandler Law Group will NOT pay for a ride to another party or drinking establishment.
- Campaign runs December 18th, through New Year’s Day.
- In Charlottesville call 295-4131
- In Staunton call 886-3471
- In Waynesboro call 949-8245
- In Front Royal call 683-1305 or 631-1306
- In Harrisonburg call 438-7777
- In Winchester call 662-1199
[Image Credit: https://www.tlw.org/public/content/Documents/TLW_Logos/SafeRideLogo_edited.jpg]