Kristin Sorokti Sales Partner
Kristin graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Wildlife Biology from Virginia Tech and pursued a long career as a wildlife and marine biologist. She then went on to earn a Master of Arts in Education and spent many years as an educator. Her time spent as the Executive Director of the Blue Ridge Home Builders Association is where she discovered a new passion for the real estate industry and building meaningful relationships in the community. She is married to Craig, a Charlottesville Firefighter, and has two children, Hailey and Miles. She loves sailing, traveling, gardening, yoga, running, and getting lost in a good book. Having been in Charlottesville for over 15 years, she is extremely familiar with the market and thrives on finding her clients their dream home!
Little Known Facts About Kristin:
- Her deep connection with people and nature led her to Virginia Tech to get her BS in Forestry and Wildlife and then her MA in Educational Psychology from the University of Colorado.
- She is happiest when spending time with her family – her firefighter husband, Craig, two children, Hailey and Miles, and two German Shepherds, Ziggy and Vader.
- Although she lives in the mountains, she loves the beach and sailing on the Rappahannock River.
- She spent 8 years as a wildlife and marine biologist, moving every year to a new country or state.
- She loves traveling, gardening, yoga, running, and reading any good book she can get her hands on.