Kelley Tripp Director of Operations
Kelley has lived in Charlottesville for nearly 20 years. He is an accomplished entrepreneur and business owner in the area. He currently owns three restaurants in the Charlottesville area: The Fitzroy, on the downtown mall, Smoked Kitchen and Tap, and The Rooftop in Western Albemarle. He attended both the University of Florida and the University of Virginia. He has an amazing 11 year old daughter, Kendall who is in the 6th grade at Henley Middle School. He is recently engaged to his beautiful bride to be, Sasha. Kelley has had previous experience in the mortgage industry, residential real estate, and commercial property acquisition. He is very excited about helping grow the Story House brand to accomplish its mission on helping as many families as possible.
Little Known Facts About Kelley:
- Favorite Activities: Tennis, Golf, and watching UVA and UF athletics
- Favorite Book: The Fountainhead
- Favorite Food: Nachos, and kind and all of them
- Favorite Spirit: Basil Hayden
- Favorite Album: Paul’s Boutique