Josh White Associate Broker & Sales Partner
Josh graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in History from James Madison University and went on to get his Master’s in middle school social studies education at North Carolina State University. He was a teacher, coach, athletic director, and educational hiring consultant prior to making the switch to Real Estate. He began as the Transaction Coordinator on the team, consistently providing excellent service to our clients in every step of the process. He is married to Mallory, who is an architect at VMDO, and they have two beautiful girls, Libby and Maggie. He loves woodworking, home improvement, and reading a good book in his down time. He is very involved with The Point Church and is a foster parent. Josh is aware of all available properties for sale (as well as several that are available off-market), his knowledge of the Charlottesville real estate and investment properties is extensive.
Little Known Facts About Josh:
- Favorite Charlottesville Dinner Spot: Duner’s
- Josh won the Highest GPA Award in the History Department at James Madison University, and bleeds Purple and Gold
- Favorite Movie: A River Runs Through It
- Most Wanted Super Power: The ability to FLY
- Josh traveled to Bogota, Colombia with his grandparents to visit his great uncle who was a missionary there for 30+ years