Sasha Tripp is a residential REALTOR® in Charlottesville, VA and the Principal Broker and Owner of Story House Real Estate. Sasha also speaks and teaches internationally as a CRS Annual Sell-A-Bration Speaker, webinar instructor, and she coaches agents at state and local association conferences nationwide- her experience and knowledge that she gathers from the other best real estate agents in the industry provide her company with invaluable marketing expertise, fresh ideas, and puts them on the leading edge of technology and marketing strategy. She has been selected by REALTOR® magazine as one of the Top 30 REALTORS Under 30, was recognized on the list of Inman Top 101 Real Estate Influencers in the nation, and has been the Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS® REALTOR® of the Year (2016), Sales Associate of the Year (2012), and Rookie of the Year (2008).
WHAT SETS SASHA APART?
One of the most essential parts to Sasha’s business is her mission statement: Story House Real Estate aims to delight and surprise our clients, deliver exceptional service, and exceed their expectations at every step in the transaction. You can see this interwoven into her business decisions, company systems, and service-oriented structure.
In the day-to-day functions of the company, this commitment to delighting and surprising clients is achieved by specialization and focused expertise in each position- whether it is working with buyers, sellers, handling marketing, administration, or contract-to-closing. Sasha primarily handles listings, but also works with many of our buyers who need to sell their home first and then go on to buy their next home concurrently. She handles all negotiations and strategy for Story House sellers, which ensures a consistent, reliable marketing plan for every home. With other people on the team taking care of the more routine marketing and closing functions of our transactions, Sasha is leveraged to be able to focus entirely on WHO the buyer of each home will be, HOW we will find them, and WHERE we need our marketing to be to reach them with your STORY.
Story House Real Estate employs aggressive marketing strategies to leverage their clients over their competitors, and every member of Sasha’s team is self-motivated, empowered, and inspired- committed to providing a first class experience every time. As a result, Story House Real Estate forms lasting relationships with their clients and business partners, and consistently ranks amongst the Best Real Estate Agents/Teams in Charlottesville by local polls and publications, including the C-Ville Weekly and Daily Progress Readers Choice.
IN HER FREE TIME:
Off the clock, Sasha loves to entertain, go to any and all UVA athletic events, get really committed to fitness for short stints of time, and is an avid dog lover- first of her hound dog, Trooper, and then to droves of foster puppies that she raises for the SPCA until they are adoption-ready. She is also a self-proclaimed interior decorator, loves scrapbooking and journaling, and tries to finish a book a week. If you want a good laugh, you can find her on the tennis court or driving range – pursuing her dream of being really mediocre at a wide variety of sports. She is extremely involved in the community and currently sits on the Board of the Charlottesville Area Chamber of Commerce, the Board of the United Way, and is annually involved with Women United, the SPCA, Habitat For Humanity, AHIP, and several more non-profits in town.
Sasha approaches every home sale with laser-sharp focus and strategy, but then blankets it with a calm, problem-solving demeanor that allows her clients to be put at ease throughout the process, relax, and let her team do the work.
RECOGNITION, AWARDS AND HONORS:
- Story House Real Estate, Principal Broker & Owner
- Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS®, REALTOR® OF THE YEAR, 2016
- Inman News, Top 101 Real Estate Influencers in the Nation, 2015
- National Association of REALTORS ® 30 REALTORS ® Under 30, 2013
- Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS ® SALES ASSOCIATE OF THE YEAR, 2012
- Montague, Miller & Company REALTORS ®, Vice President of Innovation
- The Sasha Farmer Team, LLC, Owner and President
- Voted Best of C-Ville Weekly, Best REALTOR in Charlottesville or Runner-Up, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Voted One of Charlottesville’s 4 Under 40, Charlottesville Chamber of Commerce/Daily Progress Newspaper, 2011
- Virginia Association of REALTORS ®Leadership Academy Class of 2010, Graduate
- Virginia Association of REALTORS ® Professional Honor Society, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS ® Rookie of the Year, 2008
- Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS ® Professional Honor Society 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- Montague, Miller & Company REALTORS ®Company-Wide Quarterly Top Producer 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- Montague, Miller & Company REALTORS ®Rookie of the Year 2008, Community Service Recognition
- Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce Leadership Charlottesville Class of 2009, Graduate
1545 SURRY HILL CT
1036 CARRINGTON PL
120 BIRDSALL LN
Lot 01800 SAM MUNDY RD #01800
49 7 A SHORES RD
Lot Size10,890 sqft
Home Size2,635 sqft
Lot Size2,614 sqft
Home Size2,428 sqft
Lot Size2.05 ac
Home Size2,352 sqft
Lot Size84.81 ac
Lot Size5.09 ac