Located in Virginia’s north-central Piedmont region, Orange County is a rural area with rolling landscapes and spectacular views of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. The County’s strategic location, loyal labor force and diversified economy make it an ideal place for business and industry. The average sales price in Orange County in 2014 was $240,282, and the median was $180,950.
- Founded: 1734
- Area: 343 square miles
- Population: 34,689 (2014)
- Population Per Square Mile: 76
- Number of Housing Units:
- Cities in Orange County: Unionville, Barboursville, Gordonsville, Somerset
- County Seat: Orange
- County Website: http://orangecountyva.gov/
- Orange County Public Schools Website: http://www.ocss-va.org
- Distance to Charlottesville: 39.3 miles
- Distance to Charlottesville (Downtown): 40.3 miles
- Distance to Charlottesville (Airport): 35.1 miles
- Distance to Charlottesville (Pantops/Martha Jefferson Hospital): 37 miles
- Distance to Charlottesville (UVA): 42.1 miles
- Distance to Richmond, VA: 71.1 miles
- Distance to Washington, DC: 81.8 miles
FEATURED ORANGE COUNTY NEIGHBORHOODS
OTHER MAJOR ORANGE COUNTY NEIGHBORHOODS
No properties matching your search criteria were found.
This IDX Software is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.