Nestled in the foothills of Virginia's fabled Blue Ridge Mountains, The Estates at Keswick Hall feather rolling hills, and lush sprawling vistas with the homesites at a minimum of 2 acres and many of them right in sight of the lake. Remote yet accessible, the Keswick Estates are located in Charlottesville, VA surrounding the world-renowned Keswick Hall and Club . The greater Charlottesville area provides an extensive array of cultural and outdoor activities all just a short drive away.
- APPROXIMATE # OF HOMES: 50 - 75
- PRICE RANGE: $550,000 - $1,250,000
- HOA FEES: $3685/Annual
- HOME TYPES: Single Family Detached
- ELEMENTARY: Stone-Robinson
- MIDDLE: Burley
- HIGH: Monticello
- AMENITIES: Professional Management, Security Force, Road Maintenance, Snow Removal, Tennis Courts, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Spa, Golf Course
SEE BELOW FOR HOMES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN KESWICK ESTATES
No properties matching your search criteria were found.
This IDX Website is powered by Diverse Solutions 2019.